Instrument Lights are interactive LED lights that adorn your musical instrument and react to the sound being played by the instrument.
The following prototypes have been built and are being tested in our labs right now.
If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard 9Volt foot pedal control box
- Bright LED lights respond to loudness and frequency
- Arduino programming allows custom patterns
- Future Support support MIDI and DMX
- Battery powered belt-pack versions
Current prototypes include:
- Electric Guitar and Bass
- Violin Bow
- Saxophone/Brass Bell Insert
- Microphone Stand
- 19" rack mount display